Hannah Montana Best Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Guild Of FC forever. Guild Leaders: MountainDew BlaBlaBla KenFC Forum Maker: ··B4··

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Get AG, How To Enter In FC

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How To Get AG, How To Enter In FC Empty How To Get AG, How To Enter In FC Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:17 am

Admin

Admin

Guide To Enter In FC:
Forsaken city can only be entered by players between level 30-45. It is a PK zone, and the monsters aren`t high level but they have high hp and hit a lot. You need AG to enter.

How to get AG:
You can always purchase one from a players, its normally sold for 20k-30k. It only costs 5k to collect yourself. I will explain starting at argent. Walk to abandoned mine haven and teleport to andes forest haven like this:

Abandoned mine haven>>Rocky haven>>Anes forest haven
Its just 200 every teleport, so only 400 to reach it.

Once there walk north to 1043, 3066 to kill level 25 bandits. There are lots, so if you aren`t high level it may be hard but if you can`t handle this don`t go to FC since you wouldn`t help too much and die fast. Kill them until you find 10 robot cores and teleport back to argent city. Talk to Little Daniel and pay 5k to get your ancient generator.

Coords Of FC:
Smile Very Happy

Phantomyc

How To Get AG, How To Enter In FC 14ttw13

How To Get AG, How To Enter In FC ThnekoCA1P4FWU

https://hannahmontana.forumotion.net

2How To Get AG, How To Enter In FC Empty Re: How To Get AG, How To Enter In FC Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:52 am

medical

or just buy at shaitan dock...
people selling by 50k each...
if only your rich:p

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum